We have added some new opportunities for you to deepen your faith.
Looking for some reasons to Join Walking With Purpose at St Charles?
5. WWP is a No-Judgement zone. We welcome any woman who is interested in studying God’s word.
4. Meet new women for fellowship and friendship during our hospitality time.
3. Be better prepared to share the Biblical principles of our faith.
2. We share our everyday challenges in an atmosphere of honesty and authenticity, accepting each other for who we are: beloved daughters of God.
1. Jesus wants your friendship and your focus on him this year.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Retreat Yourself: Listening to Christ Despite the Noise
Women’s Retreat November 3rd-5th 2023
Take this time before the busy and hectic holiday season approaches to Retreat Yourself, reflect on your relationship with God, and be ready for the beautiful season of Advent. Our St. Charles Parish Women’s Retreat will provide that much-needed time to feel God’s love. Join together with the women of our Catholic Community as we, through the grace of God, discover how to listen to Christ despite the noise.
For more information contact Bert Vernon (419) 234-4552 email@example.com
Are you interested in becoming Catholic? The process for becoming Catholic is called the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), which is our formation process for adults who:
- Have never been baptized.
- Catholics who were baptized but have not celebrated all of their Sacraments of Initiation (Eucharist and Confirmation).
- Those baptized in another Christian faith tradition who may be interested in becoming a Catholic. (maybe our other class, Inclusion, is right for you – this will be determined through the interview process).
This is the Catholic Church’s process to bring people, through study, spiritual growth, and community, into the heart of the Kingdom of Heaven. If you are interested in becoming Catholic or completing your Sacraments as an adult, please fill out the registration form, and we will set up an appointment to meet with you. After the interview, we will determine which class is the best path to help you receive your sacraments.
Zach Everett Director of Discipleship & Evangelization 419-228-7635 firstname.lastname@example.org
Men’s Encounter Retreat
March 8-10, 2024
Life is often busy especially as an employee, husband, father, owner, etc. As men, it can be difficult for us to take time to pray amid all the worries and concerns of life. The Men’s Encounter Retreat is a great opportunity to unplug and recharge your life and your faith. We hope you will consider spending some time with us and Encountering Christ so that you can be the best man that God has created you to be.