We have added some new opportunities for you to deepen your faith.
Looking for some reasons to Join Walking With Purpose at St Charles?
5. WWP is a No-Judgement zone. We welcome any woman who is interested in studying God’s word.
4. Meet new women for fellowship and friendship during our hospitality time.
3. Be better prepared to share the Biblical principles of our faith.
2. We share our everyday challenges in an atmosphere of honesty and authenticity, accepting each other for who we are: beloved daughters of God.
1. Jesus wants your friendship and your focus on him this year.
Welcome Jesus into your Heart and Home
SECRETS OF THE SACRED HEART
St. Charles Parish Adult Dinner and Speaker Event
Saturday, June 24th, 2023
St. Charles Borromeo Church
2200 W. Elm St., Lima, OH
6:15 PM – 9:00 PM
Register by: Wednesday, June 14th
Join us as we welcome: Emily Jaminet
Wife, Mom, Author, Speaker
Executive Director of Welcome His Heart Sacred Heart Enthronement Network
The Meaning of the Sacred Heart
Enthroning your home to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
The 12 Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
For more information, contact:
Welcome His Heart Lima Ministry
Kathy Seitz, Madeline Agosto, Aida Norman, Norma Rower, Missy Brunner
Norma Rower (419) 234-3952
Missy Brunner email@example.com
Are you interested in becoming Catholic? The process for becoming Catholic is called the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), which is our formation process for adults who:
- Have never been baptized.
- Catholics who were baptized but have not celebrated all of their Sacraments of Initiation (Eucharist and Confirmation).
- Those baptized in another Christian faith tradition who may be interested in becoming a Catholic. (maybe our other class, Inclusion, is right for you – this will be determined through the interview process).
This is the Catholic Church’s process to bring people, through study, spiritual growth, and community, into the heart of the Kingdom of Heaven. If you are interested in becoming Catholic or completing your Sacraments as an adult, please fill out the registration form, and we will set up an appointment to meet with you. After the interview, we will determine which class is the best path to help you receive your sacraments.
Zach Everett Director of Discipleship & Evangelization 419-228-7635 firstname.lastname@example.org