Looking for some reasons to Join Walking With Purpose at St Charles?
5. WWP is a No-Judgement zone. We welcome any woman who is interested in studying God’s word.
4. Meet new women for fellowship and friendship during our hospitality time.
3. Be better prepared to share the Biblical principles of our faith.
2. We share our everyday challenges in an atmosphere of honesty and authenticity, accepting each other for who we are: beloved daughters of God.
1. Jesus wants your friendship and your focus on him this year.
To REGISTER or for more info contact Elizabeth Lynch at 419-303-6149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in becoming Catholic? The process for becoming Catholic is called the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), which is our formation process for adults who:
- Have never been baptized.
- Catholics who were baptized but have not celebrated all of their Sacraments of Initiation (Eucharist and Confirmation).
- Those baptized in another Christian faith tradition who may be interested in becoming a Catholic. (maybe our other class, Inclusion, is right for you – this will be determined through the interview process).
This is the Catholic Church’s process to bring people, through study, spiritual growth, and community, into the heart of the Kingdom of Heaven. If you are interested in becoming Catholic or completing your Sacraments as an adult, please fill out the registration form, and we will set up an appointment to meet with you. After the interview, we will determine which class is the best path to help you receive your sacraments.
Zach Everett Director of Discipleship & Evangelazation 419-228-7635 email@example.com